Sleep Deprived Mama's

Friday, May 22, 2009

To all the sleep deprived mama's and papa's, if there is a topic your interested in finding out information about; colic, baby milestones, simply send me a comment on this post and I will do the research for you and include all the websites I referenced.  I know how hard it can be to look through all the masses of information when your getting no sleep as a new parent.  Let me do the work for you.  This blog is meant to help our readers, give our readers "giveaways" and promote the products we love the most. What you will also find on this blog is coupons and discounts to our store. 

I have received a few requests to post information about all the different types of formula available on the market.  I just wanted to know if that is something my readers are still interested in !

No comments:

Post a Comment