Pocket Towel for your baby

Friday, May 29, 2009

As the part owner of TinyWiggles Ltd, I  looked and shopped around for a towel that I thought would be useful for my son after swimming classes.  When I googled hooded towels I found a pocket towel that looked really cute and appeared to be well made and warm.  However, this towel could only be found in the United Kingdom and I did not have the option of ordering it.  Along with my mother, or my business partner, we decided to create our own pocket towel.  Well ! My little boy loved it.  I found it very useful to use after the bath , and after swimming classes. It kept my son warm for an extended period of time.  I didn't feel like I had to rush and change him out of his bathing suit so quickly.  I had time to talk to other moms while waiting for a change room, and my little guy didn't turn  blue!      

My husband and I are going to Maui next week and I am bringing the pocket towel with me to test it out in other climates. We custom make these towels! www.tinywiggles.etsy.com

Hooded Towel For Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment