Alexander Henry's 2D Zoo in sage !

Thursday, May 21, 2009

There is a great deal to be had at Little Jumping Bean's Shop. If you purchase these super cute shoes - You can get the matching bib for half price ! Just like it says in her shop -

This pair is a size 12-18 months and the sole is a little over 5" longNOTE: Please check out the matching bib! It's half price with the purchase of these shoes!

Soft Soled Baby Shoes - The Animal - 12-18 months

How can you resist such a good deal! Hurry go grab the shoes and bib before they're gone. I would of love to receive this as a gift. I am going to recommend this set to all my bloggers. The bib and shoes together are a great price and in my opinion would make a great baby gift for any occasion.

I have posted Little Jumping Bean's shoes on a previous post but I have nothing but good things to say about them. Visit www.littlejumpingbeans.etsy.com.

Baby Bib - 2D Zoo in sage - Alexander Henry - Half price with 2D Zoo shoe purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment