Little Jumping Beans on TinyWiggles

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

As per Little Jumping Beans Shop description:

These soft soled babies shoes are perfect for little growing feet! Just like Robeez style but cost much less!This pair is made with two coordinating fabrics, Ta Dot in evergreen by Michael Miller and Traffic Jam by Alexander Henry, I liked how they look together :)

Soft Soled Baby Shoes - The Traffic Jam - 12-18 months

I love the way these shoes look, they're adorable and they look comfy. Little Jumping Beans will be participating in a giveaway in the coming months. Stay tuned for updates on which shoes will be offered as a giveaway prize, You won't want to miss it.  Visit: www.littlejumpingbeans.etsy.com and look around, come back and comment on the shoes you like the best.  I would love to hear which ones are your favourite.  **** This shop also does CUSTOM ORDERS , do you believe it! **** What other place can you go and get custom order shoes ! - that is great !!!

2 comments:

LoopDiLoops said...

I heart little jumping beans shoes! I have a baby girl, so I am partial to these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25023449

Colleen said...

Oh my word how cute are those?

Post a Comment