Designer Diaper Bag Tote

Friday, July 10, 2009

As you all know I love shopping and looking for items that I think are appealing and fashionable. I was searching Etsy as I usually do for items that I would like to feature on my website and stumbled upon a Canadian company called BewbewDesign's.  They have the greatest A-line designer bags I have seen !


This Diaper Bag Tote has extra features that make it a very practical and useful for everyday use.  Some of the great features are;


1.)  Waterproof exterior made out of premium vinyl.


2.)  The inside has water resistant lining.


3.)  One of my favorite features - it can be carried as a handheld or you can adjust the straps to convert it into a shoulder tote.


4.) Best part! - It has 4 interior pockets to organize all your goodies.


5.)  It also has many extras, another reason why this bag is so great!  It has magnetic snap closure , which makes it easy to open and close especially if your hands are full. It also has 4 metal feet at the bottom - great idea!


The designer at Bewbew design's has taken a lot of time into making sure the items in her store are well made, fashionable and are versatile which is evident in the diaper bag tote.


A-Line Designer Diaper Bag Tote ,Modern Bloom- Buy any 2 or more items and get FREE SHIPPING


Visit : www.Bewbewdesigns.etsy.com or www.babybewbew.com  to purchase this bag.


Bewbew design's also has a blog you can visit at http://www.moderncoup.com .




1 comment:

Tammy Link said...

What a good looking bag, they are attractive and not the normal looking diaper bags... Would love to get one for my daughter who is due December 26th..

Post a Comment