Clothing organizer

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a great idea! When I was pregnant with my son, I was looking for something like this and could not find it anywhere.  Potato Patch has come up with this "closet organizer" and I love the concept and design.  They're adorable clothing dividers.  I would recommend this item to every new parent.  I received so much baby clothing as gifts,  I didn't have enough room to organize it all.  My husband installed a 2 tier shelve in our son's closet and that helped a lot but then it was hard to organized them by size because the clothing is so small , it get all intermingled together.

Clothing Organizer Dividers - Set of 5 Unisex Funny Farm Dividers for boys and girls

I would of loved to have received this as a gift and think this would make a great baby shower gift.  I am buying one before my second baby. 

The description as per Potato Patch's Shop:

Adorable clothing dividers are a must have for any new baby!These handy dividers make it simple to organize your little one's clothes by size as they grow. As a new parent it is overwhelming with the clothes that you receive and buy before the baby arrives. These dividers are printed both sides to make it easy to see and come as a set of five from 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18 and 18-24 months.

TO BUY:  www.potatopatch.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment