Information Overload

Monday, December 15, 2008

What are new mom's and dad's looking for ? The reality is when you bring your newborn home, it's information overload. Don't do this ! , Don't do that !, Get this ! , Get that! I say do what is best for your baby, your the parents you'll know what to do. But in the meantime, this blog offers tid bits of information , not on how to parent but where you can get useful stuff.
There will be daily updates on where to get cool stuff, brand new stuff on the market, and very useful stuff and of course last but not least VERY VERY COOL STUFF that may not be practical but fun to have and show off to all your friends and family.
That being said, if anyone is looking for something in particular, send me a comment and I will research it to the best I can to find you an answer.
So you tell me , What are you looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment