The Camden Hat - Chocolate Brown and Baby Blue Pom Pom Hat -

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I absolutely love this hat!Well I'll be honest I love all the hats in this great shop called "Gracies Garden Designs". Not only are the hats great, the photographs are amazing.



Any of these hats would not only make a great gift but would be a great prop for a baby picture. I am pregnant for my second baby, we will hopefully find out at our 5 month ultrasound if it's a boy or girl. I am even more excited because once I find out I will purchase another one of these hats for my little one. I only wish that I would of known about this shop when my son was born. I bought the cute pink and brown hat for a friend and can't wait to receive it.





Check out this shop !

Visit GraciesGardenDesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment