BeanPickleSprouts

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ok! It's official I am addicted to Etsy stores, there are so many great shops.  I have almost dedicated my blog to Etsy shops but I can't help it, there great ! The people making these items should get the credit they deserve.

Let me get back on track,  I found another great children store called BeanPickleSprouts. 

They have a variety of great items but I will list two of my favourites.

I love these ! Super cute.  Each one is made from ribbon clip.jpge with 3/4" fabric cover button attached to the top, these are sure to stay in hair with the grip strip applied to the inside.  One other good thing is they don't fall off. It doesn't get much better then that.

OK I changed my mind I am listing 3 items I really like these also:

 

There is quite a selection. Check them out : http://www.artfire.com/   and the bibs at  www.beanpicklesprout.etsy.com .

Last but not least, the fabulous ACORN BIB. I wish I would of known about these Etsy shops while I was pregnant with my son.  I would of bought so many things but maybe it's a good thing cause I would be broke.

Green Polka Dot Acorn Bib and Onesie Set

1 comment:

veronica lee said...

Hi and welcome to MBC!

Post a Comment